CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 12 October 2013

brothers wedding card

Made this today for my brother and his new wife  who got married in Jamacia  2 weeks ago.
we are off to his wedding dinner for the family here tonight. I got my new heartfelt dies and stamps yesterday so had a play making the flowers. Love how they came out then I   coloured them with distress inks. Background I made with crafters companion's embossing folder then cut aperture in middle  then printed a sentiment to put underneath  quite pleased how it came out and liked doing an unusual colour  theme 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning. I love the flowers, gorgeous embossing and such a beautiful sentiment too.
    I hope you enjoy the family dinner to celebrate your Brother's Wedding.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is truly beautiful, gorgeous colour. Hope you had a lovely time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful sue.gorgeous stylish design and i love your sunshine colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and classy card, I so like the yellow and white, and flowers are gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for taking the time to comment. suex