CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

tilda diaper card



Today I made a diaper card or some call it a pocket card.  I made it with papers from tilda flower garden. Coloured my tilde stamp to match papers with copic pens.  Added flowers from wild orchid and butterflies from joy's dies.  Tag I made with same papers  edged with paper lace made with whimsy lace corner die.  And added a sentiment from my computer. thanks  to www.chantalskaarten.blogspot.com for the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, This is so pretty. Really girly and so much detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, wowow this is gorgeous. Lovely design in face it is all beautiful...great card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is fabulous sue.really beautiful design and i love all your pretty details and sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for taking the time to comment. suex